“I want to Sell my Home – Where do I Start?”
- Get a good Realtor. Find a good Realtor who is focused on your objectives and priorities. It’s important that you find a Real Estate Agent who quickly demonstrates communication and listening skills necessary to assist you through the preparation, listing, sale, and closing process. Make sure you can understand and relate to your Real Estate agent’s communication style. The sales process requires extensive and frequent communications from pre-listing to closing. Choose a Real Estate agent that’s a Realtor, which means that he/she belongs to the National Association of Realtors. Your Realtor should be full-time and familiar with your market area. An engaged Realtor will provide you with a wealth of information that details the entire home selling process from preparing you home for market/showings through closing the sale and moving.
- Make sure your Realtor does a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA). He or she can give you advice on the benefits/costs of pre-home inspections, pre-appraisal, and inspections. Your Realtor should provide you with valuable info leading to a successful Home Sale:
- Have A plan as to where you are going to live after you sell your current home.
- Formulate a punch list of cleaning and preparation tasks to be completed before showing your home
- Make a Checklists of how to de-cluttering and prepare your home for buyer appeal
- Attain instruction on staging and arranging furniture so that your home appears spacious to buyers
- Make A list of tradesmen and professionals to repair or enhance your home for sale
- Get with your Realtor to develop an outline of the marketing and sales process including, offer, acceptance, contingencies and obstacles, hurdles or contract contingencies during the process such as inspections, appraisals, and lender financing requirements.
- Have your Realtor provide a seller’s net sheet indicating detailed revenue and expenses associated with the seller side of closing a home sale.
If you need help selling your home and Live in the Cincinnati, OH area, contact me first – Kevin Horne, Realtor, A Sibcy Cline Realtor, 7677 Voice of America Centre Dr. West Chester, OH 45069, (513)307-6637, email@example.com. I can help you achieve your Real Estate related objectives.
©2017 Kevin Horne and Sibcy Cline®, Inc. All rights reserved.
All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed. Serving Greater Cincinnati, Greater Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana