Expect commitment, service and a high level of communication focused on protecting your interests and achieving your Real Estate goals!
My team commitment to helping you as the buyer:
To Help You find, choose and buy a Home, I Will:
- Set up a plan of action, through an analysis of your needs, wants, finances, and the current housing market.
- Provide continuing and current information on all homes available in your chosen area and price range including new construction.
- Personally, assist you in conducting your search to find neighborhoods and homes that match your requirements
- Discuss with you the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Provide you with the information necessary for you to decide.
- Research any unanswered questions and provide you with data regarding the recent sale prices of comparable neighborhood homes of your choice.
- Provide the basic financing information necessary and refer you to a mortgage bank and lender.
Explain all the procedures followed to meet your loan application and inspection commitment as detailed in the purchase contract.
- Insure that you understand all the terms and conditions of the purchase contract and all other written documents.
- Perform all the detail work and negotiations that arise after submitting your contract to the seller.
Insure that all the parties involved are performing their roles to bring about a smooth purchase transaction all the way through to closing.
- Provide my professional service to you on a full-time basis. This is my “real” job not something I do in my spare time.
- Communicate to you responsibly and honestly.
- Counsel and explain all pertinent Real Estate documents.
- Research properties of interest to you within your qualifying range.
- Show you properties that match your specifications.
- Assist in arranging financing.
- Assist in scheduling inspections.
- Prepare written offer.
- Review with you all offers and counter offers.
- Present your offer and assist to negotiate favorable terms.
- Assist in arranging a home warranty if desired.
- Oversee paperwork throughout the transaction, loan process and closing.
- Coordinate the closing.
- Be in touch and available after the closing to help with any possible real estate needs.
Posted in: Buyers